FOODTRIP (26): Kanto Freestyle Breakfast



A few weeks ago, we went back for breakfast at Kanto Freestyle Breakfast in Marikina. Place has an ongoing renovation so half of the place was open. Anyway, I have already blogged about this last year.

 

Here’s the updated menu which I grabbed on the net:

  
 

Here’s what we ordered:

Kanto Boy Breakfast Bacon and Eggs (Php99)
- nothing fancy about the taste but I think 3 bacons + 2 eggs are already enough to satify my hunger that time.
Kanto Boy Breakfast Vigan Longaniza (Php99)
Mixed Berry Pancakes (Php99)

- I was really surprised by how big their servings was for their pancakes. It was 3 pancakes with honey and butter, topped with blueberries and strawberries. I didn’t even finished half of this because I already got full by the main meal. Their pancakes really taste good and worth it for the price :)

Iced Latte (Php60)
- I loved cold coffee rather than the hot ones. This taste really nice but a bit bitter for me.  A bit pricey for a 1 glass of coffee. :(

Over all, I was quite satisfied by this time’s visit rather than the first time. And I really really LOVED THEIR PANCAKES A LOT! :)


Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Marikina
Located at: Aquilina St., corner Col. Divino St., Sto. Niño Marikina City
 Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

post signature

0 comments