FOODTRIP (6): Tamagoya Noodle House

Went at Tamagoya Noodle House for a lunch the other day. I already heard and read a lot of good reviews for their yummy ramen so we went to try it for ourselves.
 
 

The place is near Masinag area and just way past Lilac Street going to Sumulong Highway.
The place is really nice though a bit small. And it has that Japanese restaurant feeling. 
 

Upon ordering, we were served with water. Gyoza was served first then Ramen came next. We waited for around 10 minutes, I think, for our ramen.

Here’s what we ordered:
Chuka Soba
 

Gomoku Ramen
 

Yaki - Gyoza
 

Honestly, the photos looks good but I think the Chuka Soba is not that good as I thought it was. It doesn’t taste yummy. The noodles was like the noodles you see in an instant noodles just a little thicker, I guess. Though the Gomoku Ramen tasted good. While the Yaki - Gyoza is good but not much as I expected. 

Over all, I think I still wanna try their other ramen but not now or sooner.

Tamagoya Noodle House
Located at: #2 Soliven Avenue, Barangay Mayamot, Antipolo Rizal
Phone Number: 861-8631
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamagoya-Noodle-House/155502647843109


Tamagoya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


post signature

0 comments