FOODTRIP (10) : FRED'S REVOLUCION'S

I just wanna share with you one of my favorite chill spot near my place aside from Eastwood.

 
I know, I’m so “late bloomer” for this kind of thing. I just started drinking when I was in my 4th year college wherein we had a lot of drinking sessions just because we’ll all be graduating from college. But it was more of hard drinks/overnight bonding than just chill drinks. So it was then just last year (2013) when I started to drink chill beers/drinks for the ladies like San Mig or Tanduay Ice. At first, I can only consume half of a beer then eventually, I can already consume 2-3 bottles. And I only drink San Mig Apple or Tanduay Ice flavored drinks. Period. Haha

My usual chill spots would be Cubao Expo or Eastwood or can you recommend me a better place instead? Anyway, I kinda liked the ambiance of Cubao Expo chill spots. Just a small place with a few drinking spots.

One of my fave is at Fred’s Revolucion.
 
I liked their ambiance and the bar they have. Cheaper drinks too. I don’t like noisy chill spots/those bars with loud music so I prefer to go here. Just make sure to go their early on a weekdays/weekends (around 7pm on wards) to get a great spot. A lot of people are going there on a weekends (except Sundays) so make sure to be there early.

 Here’s some of my pics from different chill days on Fred’s Revolucion. 
 
  
 

Fred’s Revulocion
Located at : Marikina Shoe Expo, General Romulo Ave., Cubao Quezon City
Phone num : + 63 916 434 6082
Fred's Revolucion Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments