FOODTRIP (3): Snack Shack Marikina + Inifinitea Lilac

Went to Snack Shack Marikina just before I went to work the other day.
 
 
How to get there? Just ride a jeepney going to SSS and ask the driver to drop you at Snack Shack or Olopsc School. Snack Shack can be seen at the right side of the road.

The place is small and it’s an eat-and-go place. The menu/food are very affordable for me.
 

Here’s what we ate:
  
 
 Over all, I can say that their burgers are really good and very affordable for the price.

Snack Shack Marikina
Located at: General Ordonez, Marikina City (near OLOPSC)
Phone Number: 0927 913 6483

After eating at Snack Shack, we rode a jeepney going to Lilac St going to Infinitea. I was really craving for a milk tea (I always want Matcha Milk tea with popping bobba from Teaza) but I was looking for something other than Teaza so we went to Infinitea for a drink. We ordered Strawberry and Cream Frappe and Strawberry Milk tea. Just hang out for a while before I went to work.
 
 
Infinitea Lilac
Located at: 2F Bennt Bldg. Lilac St. SSS Vill., Marikina City
Phone num: 0917 529 3988
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Infinitea-Lilac
post signature

0 comments