Achieve youthful & plump skin featuring Celimax Noni Toner & Noni Serum ✨

Already in my mid 30's, keeping my skin youthful and plump are now my priority. I currently have a combination type of skin and glad to say that I rarely have breakouts now. Maybe also because my skin is aging now and it now I have normal to sometimes oily skin. 

Today, let me share with you what I recently added on my skincare routine. 



DescriptionThis is a nourishing toner that provide ample moisture and nutrition of the nature to the skin. It has 80% Noni Extract, Noni Seed Oil and Amino Acid Complex that cares the moisture layer and balances the skin condition, keeping the skin moist. It effectively improves the skin texture by enhancing the skin's moisture level. Quickly absorbed formula helps to balance moisture levels with a fresh finish.

Ingredients: Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine, Morinda Citrifolia Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Betaine, Allantoin, Dextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-13 Pareth-9, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin

Weight: 150ml 

Packaging: Comes in a white box while the product itself comes in a matte transparent tube. Product is color light green. 

Consistency: Clear and runny. Easily absorbs by the skin. 

PricePhp 1200 

How to Use: After cleansing, pour an appropriate amount of toner onto a cotton pad or a palm and apply gently, avoiding the eye area. Gently pat the toner onto your skin. It can be used daily, morning and night.

My Thoughts: I use this at night time for about 3-4x in a week. I love that this toner provides that right hydration that I needed for my skin. It soothes and calms my skin - which I think is good for all skin types. Toner is lightweight and easily absorbs the skin. It improves my skin texture and appearance especially my dry patches. 




DescriptionA fresh concentrated ampoule that gives nutrition and energy of 71.77% Noni Extract deep into the skin. It has anti-aging properties that vitalizes the skin with mild ampoule moisture and rich nutrition.  

Ingredients: Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract(71.77%), Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Morinda Citrifolia Seed Oil(1ppm), Ceramide NP, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Dextrin, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12-13 Pareth-9, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Allantoin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin 

Weight: 30ml  

Packaging: Comes in a white box while the product itself comes in a matte transparent tube. Product is color light green. 

Consistency: Slightly runny. 

PricePhp 1248 

How to Use:  Apply before oils or heavier creams AM & PM. Use a suggested amount of a pump assisted by the automatic dropper for single usage. * 2-3 drops of a pump are recommended for night care. Apply evenly across the face using fingertips, avoiding eye area. Gently pat to help the absorption of nutrients until fully absorbed.

My Thoughts: Noni has a good benefits to the skin especially to keep the skin hydrated. I use this for 2-3x a week and it helped to keep my skin moisturized on the days I feel like my skin is a little dry. I don't put too much (1-2 pumps is already enough for me) as I find the using too much makes my skin oiler. I highly recommend this for dry to normal skin types. 


CURRENT SKIN:



Check out my YOUTUBE channel for the video review below:




0 comments