SEXY FORMULA Ctrl Key All Lasting Lipquid Review

Lip products will always be my FAVORITE makeup. On days I don't wear any makeup, I make sure to wear any lip stick to give color to my face. Today, I'll be sharing with you my go-to lipstick whenever I go out. 

This is the CTRL KEY All Lasting Lipquid from the Korean brand, Sexy Formula. It is a matte and moisturizing liquid lipstick that lasts all day! It has a smooth texture upon application and the colors are very well pigmented. 

Packaging: It comes in light brown box and glass-like frosted tuble. You can easily see the shade from the tube. It has a soft flat tip applicator for that precise application.

Weight: 3.5g Price: ₱600 (Click HERE for the direct link and more discount) 

Shades: It comes in 5 vibrant shades. I got the Maldives Coral Shade
Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Has a matte finish
- Waterproof, Transfer proof
- Long lasting

Cons:
- Hard to remove
- A little dying on the lips
For more info about the SEXY FORMULA CTRL KEY ALL LASTING LIPQUID, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #SexyFormula #SexyFormulaCtrlKey #CtrlKeyAllLastingLipquid 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @sexy_formula

0 comments