NEW Orihiro Proteoglycan COLLAGEN & PLACENTA REVIEW

My love for COLLAGEN will never stop since I first tried it in December 2016. The first collagen brand that I used is the Orihiro and I’ve tried MOST of their variants in the market. I’ve already tried the pink version (with Placenta), the pink and white (Hyaluronic Acid), gold and red (dense collagen) and lastly the fuchsia pink one (Proteoglycan) which is the latest Orihiro collagen I took.

I’m already 31 (In a few months I’ll be 32! haha) and I believe that one should already take care of the skin (from within) especially that I can already see some signs of aging. Collagen does a big help on taking care of our skin by keeping its moisture and making it more youthful. Yay! It also helps to make my skin soft and supple even if I only have few hours of sleep.


The NEW ORIHIRO PROTEOGLYCAN COLLAGEN & PLACENTA is a food supplement that helps maintain the youthfulness of the skin.

*Key Ingredients:

Proteoglycan(5000μg) - gives firmness and moisture to the skin

Collagen (5500 mg) - uses dense collagen that can firmly supply 11,000 mg equivalent (PO / OG conversion)

Placenta (1500mg) – contains a lot of nutrients: amino acids, peptides, minerals, vitamins, enzymes and sugars. Helps increase immunity and rejuvenates the body.

1 scoop = 6g/day

 

Nutrition information:

Calorie23.8/kcal

Protein5.9/g

Lipid0/g

Carbohydrate0 ~ 0.6/g

Salt equivalent0 ~ 0.2/g

 

What does COLLAGEN does to the body?

- Increase collagen content in skin as to improve elasticity 

- Reduce hyper pigmentation 

- Increase skin antioxidant function, keeps skin elastic, accelerated cell growth dermal layer, activation of the superficial cells prevent wrinkles, anti-aging 

- Improves the immune system

 

We all produce collagen in the body but at around 20's, the collagen production slowly decreases

Age 20: one percent less collagen is produced in the dermis every year.

Age 30, collagen production in your body declines.

Age 40: collagen is no longer produced by your body.

Age 50: collagen is diminished, leaving behind dry, thin, and sensitive skin.

 

WHEN WILL I SEE THE EFFECTS OF TAKING COLLAGEN? 

It varies from one person to another person but usually you'll start to see the effects (not full effects) in as early as 3-12 weeks with a daily use. I personally seen the full effects in about 2-3 months and maintain it on the next coming months while still taking the collagen. 

 

Consistency is key! Thus using or taking collagen supplements at a younger age are better to feel and see the full effects. 

 

Proteglycan benefits:

- Antioxidant and firming effect

- Ideal for dry skins or skins that have been exposed to UVA rays

- Hydrate skin deeply

- Smooth skin and prevent ageing

- Reparative effect and have wrinkle prevention action

- Stimulate the synthesis of collagen.


Packaging: Comes in a fuchsia color- resealable pack. I noticed that the packaging now is a bit smaller compared to the old ones. No scoop included. 

  

Weight: 180g/30 day supply 

 


Price: Php1,295 (bought it from Shopee with my own money: https://shopee.ph/japaninda) 

Scent: Smells like milk

 

Taste: None (or maybe I'm used to the taste already! haha)

 

How To Use: 

Add a spoon of powder (6g) into common drink like coffee, cocoa, soup, hot milk, or yogurt, stir well. Take once or twice a day..

*For first timers: You can consume half spoon at first or in smaller amount to let your body adjust to this new product. Then after 2weeks to a month, you can adjust if to 3/4 spoon until 1 spoon a day).

*I usually mix 1/2 spoon of Orihiro with my coffee once a day. Not particular with the time since I have a shifting work. 


 You can watch the video review on my Youtube channel below: 


Pros: 

- Smooth and plumper skin (even if I'm stress or lack of sleep) 

- Skin is brighter 

- Love the glow on my skin

- Good booster for the immune system

 

Cons:

- Had breakouts after 1 month of use

- Pricey

- Only available online

  

I already forgot what month I exactly tried this. At first, I love how glowing, smooth and brighter my skin is after a few weeks of use. I was a little stressed during the time I took this and noticed that I started to have small bumps to more pimples. I am not sure if it is because of stress, lack of sleep or because of this collagen. I immediately stop after 1 month of use and I noticed my breakouts slowly faded after 1-2 weeks after taking this collagen. I know that Orihiro is one of my MOST RECOMMENED collagen ever but sadly not for this variant.


If you'll ask me what’s the best Orihiro Collagen among the 4 (Old Placenta Collagen Powder vs Hyaluronic Acid Powder vs Dense Collagen), I still prefer this dense one since it has more collagen included. Honestly, I don't feel any difference compared to the old packaging. Though the Hyaluronic once gives more moisture to the skin.

Taking care of our skin doesn’t just focus on the physical application of skincare products but also what we intake or how we take care of our skin from within. I can say that COLLAGEN plays a BIG ROLE (over the years) to keep my skin healthy, acne free and youthful.

1 comments

  1. Best skin whitening products online Body and Face Whitening shop by chilin collections. We provide best skin whitening serum, creams, lotions Call Us (+44 0 7405002320)

    ReplyDelete