SOUNDPEATS CYBERGEAR TWS GAMING EARPHONES REVIEW

Back with another earphones review that I bought a few months ago - this is the SOUNDPEATS CYBERGEAR TWS GAMING EARPHONES. I already have  A LOT of TWS Earphones that I first discovered it in 2020. Since then, I've been looking and buying for earphones that will really suit my taste and also will last long (since most of them just suddenly stop working for no apparent reason). 

Just a little backstory on why I bought this one. I was browsing the Tittok app one day, when I suddenly I remembered that I was looking for an affordable RGB earphones for the longest time. Then I saw this model in that app. After researching and watching A LOT of reviews, I was convinced that I really wanted this model but I had a hard time looking for a LEGIT seller in the blue and orange app. Until, I finally saw a LOCAL online shop selling this model - the Digital Walker. So I immediately bought this one at the orange app. Yay! 

So here is my SOUNDPEATS CYBERGEAR TWS GAMING EARPHONEAside from it being an RGB earphones, it also features 45ms low latency that is good for gamers. It has 10mm driver for that dual mic with high clarity and high clarity sounds. It also has a RGB breathing lights - meaning that the RGB on the earphones stays when it is outside the box and not in use. Cool right? 

What's in the box:
- Cybergear Earbuds
- Charging box
- USB Type C cable
- User Info
- Warranty Card
- Exta earbuds 


Price: Php2,490 (Got it for Php 1,972)

Where to buy: Digital Walker on Shopee (Click HERE)

I immediately fell in love with the case and that RGB earphones!! You can change to color to 4 RGB lights and I set the default color into Pink, of course. I love how the charging case looks and feels sturdy plus that it looks like a tiny gaming box which I really LOVE.

The charging box has a  semi matte finish and it uses a USB Type C Cable. It only has light indicator on the logo for charging and power. 

The ear buds fits my ears well. Feels lightweight but there is a little pressure on the ears when used for a long time. It feels nice and comfortable on the ears. The ear pods has its own function for calls and music as stated in the info card. 


Their is DUAL MODE switch than can be used for GAMING & MUSIC. You can triple tap the left earbud to experience high- fidelity, clear, natural sound or detailed, professional sound effects. Each of them had a strong performance.

Weight is 4.2g. 

Battery Life: It has 26 hours battery life and can be fully charged in about 6.5 hours. 

Bluetooth: Wireless 5.3 offer stable connection without interruption. This device is very easy to pair. All you have to do is to download the Soundpeats app then you can easily connect it there. You can check the remaining battery status and even use the app to locate the ear phones. After the initial pair, you can easily use ear pods by just removing on the charging case and it easily connects on the phone or laptop. 

Bluetooth connection distance is up to 10m. 

In the game mode, the latency of wireless earbuds is as low as 45ms to experience listening and recognize position to control the whole situation, which helps you attack quickly and enjoy vividly in mobile games. CyberGear Bluetooth earbuds, crafted for e-sports, combine powerful performance with low power consumption. 

I use this a lot for watching videos, editing, listening to music and playing Mobile Legends. What I like about this is that it doesn't any lag on my phone or laptop. I can easily edit my video as if it is wired earphones. No lags. 

Sound quality is SUPERB! As a music enthusiast, I like hearing the instruments on the music I am listening to and this one DELIVERS it well! The bass is punchy and crisp. Sound surround is just okay. 

I like that you can easily change the gaming mode or music mode on the app. It also has a lot listening mode you can change also in the app. I just noticed that it sounds better on the Iphone compared to my android phone. 

I only play Mobile Legends and it good for that game as well. 

Check out my YOUTUBE channel for the video review: 


I've been using this ear phones for about 2-3 months now and I can say that it is the BEST EARBUDS purchase I ever have. A little PRICEY, but given the price, quality and sound, I think this is DEFINITELY THE SPLURGE! 

0 comments