MECRET Vegan Washable Mascara Review

I have a natural small eyes thus making my eyes looks sleepy and droopy most of the time. Mascara are my go to makeup as it helps to make my eyes look brighter and more alive. I usually go for natural looking mascara especially that I use it everyday at work. Today, let me share with you my everyday mascara that I use whenever I go out. 

This is the Vegan Washable Mascara from the Korean beauty brand, Mecret. It is a clear black mascara that is made of water. Yes, it is truly made of water - also composed of mild and clean ingredients. It is waterproof but can easily be rinsed off with lukewarm water, It has a film shield that is made like a nail polish that evaporates after applying. It doesn't leave any residue to prevent eye irritation. Thus this mascara doesn't smudge. 

Packaging: It comes in a paper box packaging - very clean and simple looking. The brush is the same as the typical mascara wand.

Ingredients : Water, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Ceresin, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Carbon Black, Sorbitan Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin ·
 
Weight: 25g Volume: 7g Price: -₱1,190(Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Not sure if this has other shades but this one is in color Black 

How to Use: 

I've been using this most of the time and I love that is truly waterproof and smudge proof. It can easily be rinsed of with lukewarm water so I don't have to worry. This is the first vegan, cruelty free mascara I've heard and so I highly recommend using this kind of mascara! :)
For more info about the MECRET VEGAN WASHABLE MASCARA, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Mecret #MescretVeganWashableMascara #VeganWashableMascara
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @mecret

0 comments