Achieve Gandang Naturally Fresh with Eskinol Naturals All-in-One Micellar Water!

Having a good skin begins with cleansing. To remove makeup, I always start with a good cleansing product such as the Eskinol Naturals All-In-One Micellar Water. Honestly, I prefer using micellar water as a cleanser since I find it very convenient to use and also mild on the skin.

Today, I'll be sharing with you a NEW Micellar cleansing water that I've been using. This is the all NEW ESKINOL NATURALS MICELLAR WATER that has 0% alcohol and is made from natural extracts from rose, lemon and aloe that is not harsh on the skin. It gently and effectively lifts away excess oil, dirt and makeup for a fresh, nourished and hydrated skin! 


ESKINOL NATURALS GLOW ALL-IN-ONE MICELLAR WATER (ROSE) - FOR DULL SKIN
Has a natural rose extracts which gently purify and brighten the skin for that natural glow. 
Price: Php 68.00 (100ml)


Has natural lemon extracts which help control oil without drying your skin
Price: Php 68.00 (100ml)

Has natural aloe vera extracts that nourish the skin and keep it hydrated, 
Price: Php 68.00 (100ml)

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Moisten a piece of cotton and wipe gently on skin, eyes, and lips. No rinsing required.

Achieve #GandangNaturallyFresh with Eskinol All-In-One Micellar Water by using these for wiping off your makeup (even stubborn ones!). Since I have an oily skin, I use the CLEAR variant (Lemon) and I love how it mild it is on the skin. Some may think that using Lemon variant products may sting on the skin but surprisingly this one doesn't. 
By the way, I got the ESKINOL NATURAL MICELLAR WATER products for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 

1 comments