Belo Underarm Whitening Cream Review

Honestly, I didn't paid much attention to my underarms until a few years ago. I don't normally sweat too much and I have little hairs on my armpits. My underarms isn't that white (or flawless) but I can confidently wear tank tops or sleeveless. Lately, due the weather in the Philippines, my armpits sweat A LOT because of the heat and the hot weather. Although there are a lot of factors into leading to dark under arms such as shaving, dead skin build up, hyper pigmentation and infections, still, too much sweating may lead to having dark underarms!!! Not only that, it can also cause bad body odors! Yikes!
 
The current state of my armpits aren't that dark but nor that white. I also noticed that it is starting to get a little darker that's why I started to use whitening deodorant for a few years now. Been using different whitening deo to control the sweat and odor plus to maintain a whiter underarms. 

Today, let me share with you what I've been using for a year to maintain a whiter underarm. This is the Belo Underarm Whitening Cream and the Belo Intense White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (Aerosol & Roll On) for almost 2 WEEKS! Before I share my review, let's talk about each of the products first. 

This is the BELO UNDERARM WHITENING CREAM which is a lightweight and non-sticky underarm NIGHT cream that targets the dark spots on the skin. It has Alpha Arbutin and Hydroxyphenoxy Proponic Acid that effectively lightens the skin. for that softer and smoother #IntenseWhite #BelofiedUnderams! It also prevents the redness on the skin. Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested. 
  
It comes in a 40g orange tube and priced for Php350 (Get yours for FREE HERE!)

 
 
 
 
  
How to Use: 
(Every Night) Get a pea-sized amount and apply it on the underams. This can also be used on the elbow, areolas, thighs and knees. 
 

RESULTS: 
  
 

Check out my Youtube channel for the video review:
 

I've been using the Belo Underarm Whitening Cream for a year already and I can say that I've been maintaining a lighter underarms now. It also does a BIG HELP to lessen the sweaty under ams thus less body odor. The cream feels very light on the skin and truly, non-sticky. Although you have to wait for it to dry on the skin. I love how it just sits there at night, making my skin whiter and keeping it sweat free! 

With all the hot and humid weather, our armpits sweats A LOT especially during the day (trapped sweat = may make the skin darker plus body odor!) that's why we NEED the Belo Underarm Whitening Cream to help keep the underarms lighter and fresh! It is BEST used together with the Belo Intense White Deodorant Aerosol and Roll On for FULL effect! 
    
AVAILABLE AT: All leading supermarkets, department stores, groceries and drugstores nationwide 
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/BeloEssentials 
TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/Belo_Essentials 
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/Belo_Essentials
 
By the way, I got the Belo Underarm Whitening Cream product for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 

1 comments

  1. All I have to say is OMG dermalmd intimate lightening serum really works look no further. Private and armpits lightened up with time and persistence especially being consistent I applied derma LMD intimate lightening serum it day and night and seen results within 1 month this is not a overnight treatment. I am really happy with the results

    ReplyDelete