Barulab Barusol Korean Skincare Review (Stylekorean)

Finally back with another Korean skincare review with the BARULAB skincare products which I tried for 2 weeks. Before I get started with my review, let me share with you my current skin condition. I have an oily, acne prone and sensitive type of skin. My skin was already better until I started to get 2 cystic bumps by the last week of May. Currently, the pimps are already drying but it leaves a dark mark on my skin, so please don't mind those marks. 

 
BARULAB (With 20 years of experience, Barulab is a cosmetic product lab that constantly researches and creates solutions for customers through their products. “Even right now, Barulab is researching constantly for your skin.”)

 
Black Clay Cleansing Foam
 
Product Info: A cleansing foam with the black clay extract makes smooth and abundant bubbles to clean all the harmful micro-dust and residues inside the pore. It contains 3 Black Complex which gently removes excess sebum and blackheads, helping to maintain clear skin. It has a smooth cream texture that produce tight bubbles that cleanses the pores. 
Key Ingredients: BR Berry Complex (moisturizes), Ceramide (strengtens skin barrier), Sea Buckthorn Oil (purifying)
Packaging: Comes in a yellow box and the tube is also color yellow. The foam wash is color gray.
 
 
Weight: 150g
Price: 677 PHP / 13.00 USD
How to Use: Take appropriate amount of the product and mix with water to make foam. With abundant black bubble, clean your face by rolling and massaging. Clean up all the bubbles and residues with lukewarm water.
My Thoughts: Has a rich lather foam that deeply cleanses the skin. The foam feels light on the skin and I like the squeaky feels after washing the face. It thoroughly removes the makeup, impurities and dirt on the face. 

Barusol Expert Repair Boosting Mist
 
Product Info: . Is a skin toner mist that strengthens the skin moisture. It has natural extracts that smoothen and soften rough and dry skin. It has 17 amino acid complex builds strong moisture barrier keeping skin hydrated in and out 
Key Ingredients: Arganine (improves skin texture), Allantoine (exfoliates), Jojoba Oil (moisturizes)
Packaging:
 
 
  
 
 
Weight: 250g 
Price: 1043 PHP / 20.02 USD
How to Use:
 
My Thoughts: This mist is a little hydrating and moisturizing which is good for dry to normal skin. It made my skin soft and supple - ready for the next skincare or before applying makeup. I do have an oily skin so I prefer putting just a little bit of this on the dry areas of my skin. 

Barusol Expert Repair Salve Cream
 
Product Info: A repair cream for sensitive skin that soothes and protects the skin. Includes DEFENCIL - PLUS that heals red spots, itchiness and dryness. 
Key ingredients: Squalene (moisturizes), Ceramide(strengthen skin's barrier), Sea Buckthorn Oil (purify)
Packaging:
 
 
Weight: 50g
Price: 1324 PHP / 25.40 USD
How to Use:
My Thoughts: Very hydrating and moisturizing on the skin. It helps to calm the dry and troubled areas of the skin. I also applied this on my drying pimple and hives on the face and I love how it soothes the skin. I have an oily skin so I'd rather use this on the dry areas instead (not the whole face).

The Clean Vegan Mask (Multi) (10ea)
 
Product Info: A 100% plant-based, non-animal derived ingredients. 100% VEGAN MASK
Weight: 230g
Price: 802 PHP / 15.40 USD
Variants: Green Tea, Tea tree, AHA/BHA, Aloe, Hyaluron, Olive, Vitamin C, Cica, Peptide, Shea Butter
How to Use
 
After cleansing, apply toner. Open the package and apply the mask over your face. After 20~30 mins, remove the mask and gently pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Check out my Youtube channel for the video review below:
 
    
 
 
BARULAB products are available at Stylekorean site. 
https://www.stylekorean.com/brands/281/barulab/1010

0 comments