Peripera Airy Ink Velvet in #08 Glimpse Brick Brown & #09 Legend Brown Red

Finally got the chance to get my hands on the famous Peripera Airy Ink Velvet!!! I remembered being a lip tint girl way back 2014/2015 wherein I almost tried most of the famous lip tints in the market during those times. Lip tints were also one of the first few make up products I reviewed on this blog and one of which is the Peripera Peri's Tint Water. When I first heard the Peri's Ink line during that time, I got so excited but sadly, I didn't get the chance to try one for myself. So fast forward to 2018, when I got a chance to finally try these Peripera's Ink Tint which are so famous!!! 
 
Peripera is also from the same sister company Club CLIO which are both famous Korean makeup brands. Peripera Airy Ink Velvet is the more velvety, softer and lighter version of the Ink Velvet Tints. 
Airy touches of color Weightless, but 200% color payoff! Pure color softly settled into lips. Gradient lips in one step Sweep across and smooth once. It will make petal-like gradient lips. Soft lips like never before ‘Air color shield’ gives intense color all day with weightless texture.

It comes in this cute and handy plastic frosted bottle with doe foot applicator. I like the packaging as it reminds me of a bottle medicine. By the way, the product comes in box. 
 
 
 
  
The texture feels velvety, soft, smooth and easily glides on the lips. 

Formula is well pigmented, you can easily see the shade in just one swipe. You can use it as a full lip or even gradient ones. It has a matte finish though you have to wait for the formula to set on the lips.
 

I believe they have 10 shades for this line and 2 of their shades which are:
08 Glimpse Brick Brown (Pretty shade of brown with a hint of orange tone, MLBB - My Lips But Better)
09 Legend Brown Red (Shade of brown with a hint of red tone) 
 
 

Watch the review now up on my Youtube channel below:
 

Pros:
- Well pigmented
- Lightweight
- Soft and smooth consistency
- Easily glides well on the lips
- Pretty shades
- Handy
- Non-drying
- Long lasting
- Can be natural/gradient finish to full lips
- Wouldn't know that this one's a tint

Cons:
- None

  
Now I know why many girls raved this tint from Peripera! It isn't your usual tint as this one's formula is different from the usual tint we see in the market. Formula is velvety, soft and smooth and doesn't dry up your lips. It is truly lightweight! You can aim for a sweet gradient look to full lip with this tint. Longevity is good though one must retouch once you ate a meal which is no problem for me. They have a wide range of selection for the shades so one will really have a hard time choosing which shades to buy since all the shades are really pretty!!! This is my current everyday lip tint and been lovin' it since I used it! Now I'm back on being a lip tint girl again. :)

👉👉👉 Head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!):
http://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller or click HERE
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @peripera_official 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #PeriperaAiryInkVelvet 

1 comments

  1. Peripera is my favorite tint!!❤️ I love the shades Elf light rose and Apricot coral.❤️ I also use Peripera ink gelato sometimes😂❤️❤️ They are long-lasting!❤️💋

    ReplyDelete