Hello to a Healthier You with Goju Natural Fruit Infusion Drinks

Already on my late 20's, taking care of my health has been a priority for me since I truly believe that "Health is Wealth". Working as a company nurse (in a clinic) for more than 4 years, I am exposed to different viruses and illness so being healthy is an advantage for healthcare workers like us. I suffered being sick in work, having common colds and cough while working and it really sucks. Rest days may turn into resting on bed all day and being not productive. The last time I really got sick was last July 2017 and since then, thankfully, I NEVER had any flu, colds, cough that lasted for more than a day. My goal was to not get sick for a year and it's already September 2018. Yay for that! :) 
 
WANNA KNOW MY TIPS TO BEING HEALTHY AND STAYING AWAY FROM VIRUSES AND ILLNESS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN? Read my tips below:

1. Sleep at least 6-8 hours a day.
I have this habit of counting the hours of sleep in a day especially during work days. Being a nurse means having a different working schedules in a day and I really can't suggest to sleep early but as much as I can, I try to sleep AT LEAST 6-8 hours a day. During rest days, I sleep at least 10-12 hours in a day. Haha

2. Drink plenty of water.
Replenishing water in you body is a good way to detoxify plus it makes you hydrated all day. 

3. Wash you hands/Disinfect/Use Alcohol. 
During duty, I always make sure to wash my hands every now and then, disinfect with Lysol and use alchol most of the time. This really helped me get rid of the viruses in the clinic and also protect myself from catching diseases. It's really helpful since it already more than a year since I last had a flu (which I think I catch from the clinic). 

4. Boost your immune system with Vitamins.
This is a MUST for me. Drinking my vitamins (Enervon C + other supplements such as collagen or sometimes Glutathione) helped me boost my immune system. I never missed any chance of not drinking vitamins before I go to sleep. 

5. Eat a balanced diet. Drink natural juices. 
Lastly, make sure to eat a balanced diet. I know I'm not really complying on this part so to make up for the lack of balanced diet, I ALWAYS make sure to avoid sodas, cola, etc and I find myself drinking natural juices instead. 

Recently, I came across GOJU: NATURAL FRUIT INFUSION DRINKS which are NEW NATURAL DRINKS from Vida Nutrisience which are the same makers of the famous Snow Caps, Snow Skin Whitening Line, AcneCare, My Slim and Crystal Care Line. I think highly of the company since MOST of their products have a positive effects on me and they played a big role in my life especially for my skin. 
 
From the name, "Go" and "Juice", they combined these two and came up with GOJU DRINKS which are the newest on-the-go juice drinks that provides different health benefits for everyone. There are 5 fruit juice concoction from Spain.

I love how colorful and eye catching GoJu Natural Fruit Infusion is while it also uses different spirit animals for each flavor. 
 
  
  
  
 
Orange  
  
   
Lion: power of leadership, ability to lead without insisting others to follow
Description: Will remind you of the old fashioned orange juice with a refreshing and delicious taste. Packed with vitamins and minerals and perfect for hydrating.
Benefits: Boost immune system, assist in weight loss, improves digestion and vision and maintains blood pressure levels
My Thoughts: I like that the orange taste is not too empowering and it has the right amount of sweetness in it.

Mango Orange 
 
 
Bear: strength, introspection, spiritual journey, healing
Description: Is a natural blend of thirst-quenching concoction of orange, mango, passion fruit, lemon and Vitamin C, perfect for a tropical treat to juice up your day!
Benefits: Helps with weight loss, improves digestion and good for body's defense system
My Thoughts: The texture is a bit thick maybe because of the mango. I like that it has the right amount of sweetness of both the orange and mango one. 

Raspberry Lemonade
 
  
Horse: swiftness, strength, enlightenment, possesses healing powers
Description: Is a mixture of delicious raspberry and lemonade juice everyone loves, a guilt-free and natural on-the-go drink you truly deserve.
Benefits: Improves blood circulation, fights inflammation and boosts energy
My Thoughts: A mix of raspberry and lemonade and again, it has the right amount of sweetness. I was expecting a sour taste because of the lemonade but it's not. I like that I can taste the mild raspberry flavor. 

Lemonade
 
 
Owl: can see what others can't, essence of true wisdom, deception
Description: Is a perfect blend of natural lemons, packed with Vitamin C, ready to quench your thirst for a healthy dose of on-the-go fruit drink.
Benefits: Boosts energy, kidney & urinary tract clean, helps weight loss, good for body’s defense system.
My Thoughts: I was expecting a sour taste because of the lemonade but the taste a little bitter for this one. 

White Peach Passion Fruit
 
 
Turtle: oldest symbol of Mother Earth, longevity, the art of grounding
Description: Is a healthy concoction of natural white peach, passion fruit, pineapple, lemon and Vitamin C perfect for your active lifestyle. Make juice drinking a cool way to a healthier you.
Benefits: Rich in Vitamin A, improves digestion and circulation and keeps the skin hydrated
My Thoughts: There is a peach taste and little sour. 

 
  
  
Would you believe that I took the 5 drinks in just 2 days!!! That's how addicted and in love I was with the Goju Drinks! Not only it helped me boost my immune system but it also helped me to get the balanced diet I needed. Since most of the drinks are not too sweet (you know it's really all natural) when you won't feel that thirsty after drinking this. It really keeps you fresh and hydrated.  For the next 5 drinks, I tried drinking it once a day (even though was so tempting to drink at least 2 in a day! haha) Now say hello to a healthier you with the Goju Natural Fruits Infusion Drinks! 
  
Goju Natural Fruits Infusion Drinks are available at: Landmark and Anson’s in Metro Manila and at CSI Supermarket in North Luzon. For more info, about Goju Drinks you may check out the links below: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter

1 comments

  1. Mukhang masarap!!😍 I love drinking juice so feeling ko magugustuhan ko to. Sana magkaroon ng ganyan dito samin❤️❤️😍

    ReplyDelete