TOP AND RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE SKIN (2017)

Having a perfect flawless skin has been my dream of all time. But I don’t have a perfect skin and I still deal with my acne prone skin. Ever since I’ve been still battling with pimple breakouts every month (especially this month due to stress lately) and I do have lots of blemishes and hyper pigmentation which I usually cover with makeup and lastly, I do have lots of black heads. Also, I do have an oily and sensitive skin so I’m careful now when I’m trying new products since I break out easily.

Over the year, I discovered the power of supplements which played a BIG PART on my skincare routine. Taking care of the skin doesn’t just focus on physical application but also from what we intake or how we take of our skin from within. I also noticed that Placenta and Collagen are great combination when it comes to taking care of the skin from within.

 
I’ve been meaning to share the products that worked with me this year and finally came up with a list of my TOP AND RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE SKIN that worked well to help prevent my pimples and make my skin soft and smoother. Most of the products I will mentioned have an individual review on my blog and channel so I’ll also be putting the links below.

1. Orihiro Placenta and Collagen Powder
 
Product Info: Orihiro Placenta Collagen is product of Japan that provides 5400mg collagen and placenta to help fight visible signs of aging. It helps with firming the skin and reducing the likelihood of skin drying out. This can also help you to get a rosy white pinkish super baby soft skin and firmer body, softer healthier hair and strong nails.
1 spoon (7mg) per day contains:
*Fish Collagen (5,400mg) - increased absorption and bioavailability due to the smaller particle size of fish collagen peptides *Placenta Extract (1,500mg) - Regenerates cells, an effective anti-aging substance
Price: Php1200
Results: Been using this product for almost 1 year already with everyday use. This played a BIG part on preventing my breakouts since I noticed that it minimizes my pimple breakouts after 1-2 months of daily use. Recommended dosage is 1 spoon but according to Cheska’s Store, it is better to start with ½ scoop at first to help the body to adjust to the product. For me, I started with ½ spoon for 6 months and then increased the dosage to ¾ and currently taking 1 scoop a day. I started to increase the dosage when I noticed that I experience breakouts. Since I’ve used this product, I seldom have breakouts or even if I do, pimples dried up easily. Due to stress, currently I do experience huge pimples (since November) which takes more than 1 week before it dries up and completely fade thus I increased the dosage to 1-1 ½ spoon. Still, I use this because it helps me prevent future breakouts and make my skin soft and smooth even though I only have few hours of sleep.
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

2. Otsuka Placenta and Collagen Jelly C
 
Product Info:
Otsuka Placenta C (yellow one) contains 1500mg of premium placenta extract.
Otsuka Collagen C (pink one) contains 15 000 mg of low molecular weight collagen peptide.
Price: P1,080/box
Results: This is the MOST CONVENIENT placenta and collagen supplement I’ve ever tried. It is very handy and convenient to bring around and can be eaten as a dessert. I remembered taking this along with the Orihiro Powder and it adds up to the placenta and collagen that I took. It made my skin soft and supple even though I lack hours of sleep. The Placenta C (yellow) one tastes better for me as it is sweet and tastes like mango. While the Collagen (pink one) tastes like a weird gelatin. I highly suggest keeping it at your fridge as it tastes better when cold.
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

3. Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced
 
Product Info: Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced is a whitening food supplement from Japan which consists of 10 main ingredients.
Horse Placental Protein (360mg) - Promotes skin whitening, anti-aging and skin renewal
Fish collagen (320mg) - Reverses skin aging and visibly removes fine lines and other unsightly signs of increasing age. Vitamin C (32mg) - Aids in skin whitening, combats aging and protects skin against free radicals
Hyaluronic Acid (4mg) - Keeps the skin hydrated, moisturized and even more youthful looking
Price: Php2800
Results: This product claims to whitens the skin thus was a bit disappointed on that part since I didn’t see much difference on my skin tone. On the brighter side, this product focus on keeping the skin’s moisture and making it more youthful through the placenta and collagen ingredients. This product is effective if you want a glowy and youthful skin but a bit pricey for me.  
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

4. Meiji Amino Collagen Powder
 
Product Info: Meiji Amino Collagen is a food supplement that helps the skin to become softer and smoother. It also helps to brighten and tighten the skin by reversing the clock of skin aging. It revitalizes the skin cells from within thus making your skin more youthful and radiant. Studies shown improvements in skin appearance, elasticity and texture of skin, plus health benefits to bone, joints and muscles. Daily dose contains 5000mg of collagen and 80mg of glucosamine
Price: Php1,390/can & good for 28days
Results: What I really like about this one, though effects are not that physically obvious, I know and I feel that the positive effects are felt from within. Also, I think of this product as a supplement and vitamins used for my skin and body. For the taste, there is a weird after taste to it which is tolerable but I recommend dissolving it with hot drinks rather than cold ones. I believe that one must take care of their skin from within at an early age. It’s actually a good investment for the skin and body.
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE

5. DHC Collagen Supplement
 
Product Info: DHC Collagen Supplement helps the skin to look young and firm. It contains Oceanic Fish Collagen, Vitamin B1 and B2. Each daily dosage (5 tablets) contains: *Fish Collagen (2,050mg)
Price: Php850/150 tablets good for 30 days
Results: Satisfied with the results especially that I noticed that my blemishes fade faster than before. I loved that it also helped my hair to become smoother and healthier. This product is more affordable than the powdered ones since a pack only costs P850 which is already good for a month of use. Personally, I’m a bit hesitant to take 6 capsules a day and I tend to forget taking it.
Review: BLOG || YOUTUBE
Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

1 comments