REVIEW(S): Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced

Yes, I’m back again with an oral glutathione review for this year. It’s been a month now since I first tried Mosbeau Placenta White Advance White last December 19, 2016 from Cheska’s Store.
 
 **Actually, I do get lots of querries about oral glutathione or sometimes, people ask why I still take gluta or whitening products when in fact I’m already fair skinned. Just for the record, I have no issues with trying out and reviewing products for you guys so I have consent to take these products and share my opinions on my blog and Youtube channel. Kk? :)

Also, (not to brag or whatsoever), I was already born with a fair skin to begin with. My face may appear fairer than my body, arms or legs since I use derma products only on my face (which usually has a whitening effect). Currently, I’m using whitening soaps for my body to help me even out my skin tone.

So let’s get started.

Product Info: Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced is a whitening food supplement from Japan which consists of 10 main ingredients.

Horse Placental Protein (360mg) - Promotes skin whitening, anti-aging and skin renewal
Fish collagen (320mg) - Reverses skin aging and visibly removes fine lines and other unsightly signs of increasing age.
Vitamin C (32mg) - Aids in skin whitening, combats aging and protects skin against free radicals
Soy Isoflavones (8mg) - Promote healthier and right balance of hormones
Rose Petal Extracts (2mg) - Contains anti-allergic and anti-atopic properties
Hyaluronic Acid (4mg) - Keeps the skin hydrated, moisturized and even more youthful looking
Glycine - A non-essential amino acid that helps trigger the release of oxygen to the energy requiring cell-making process
Elastin (12mg) - keeps skin hydrated, moisturized and even more youthful looking
Japan Patented Marine Placental Protein (16mg) - Aids in skin whitening, anti-aging and skin cell renewal
Silk Powder (8mg) - Revitalizes the skin and gets rid of skin imperfections like wrinkles, acne scars and sunspots

Packaging: The product comes in a box. Caplets are placed on a white bottle.
  
 

Weight: 650mg with 120tablets

Price: Php2800 at Cheska’s Store

How To Use: Take 4 tablets a day

Results:
- I started taking Mosbeau Placenta White along with Meiji Amino Collagen powder last Dec 19, 2016.


- Ideally, one must take 4 capsules a day but I only took 2 capsules (both at the same time) everyday.
- Since I have a shifting schedule at work, I’m not that particular with the specific time to take the caplets, as long as I take it every day
- Was able to notice the minimal effects on the 4th week on intake
*Btw, please take not of this. Usually, I have read & heard different comments about the effects of this on each individual. And to begin with, I have fair skintone and we may achieve different results depending on our current skintone.

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
- Glowy, dewy, radiant skin
- Soft and smooth skin
- No side effects for me
- Food supplement

Cons:
- Taking 4 capsules a day is a hassle for me :(
 
- A bit pricey for some

Verdict: After a month of using this product, honestly, I wasn’t that impressed with the product (when it comes to whitening) maybe because I was expecting too much. I’ve also read numerous reviews about this and there were mix reviews about this. When it comes to whitening, I didn’t see much difference on my tone. Though the elasticity of my skin did improve a little, in a month of use. My skin is a bit brighter but not that noticeable. I also like that this is a food supplement which means additional vitamins for my body.

Will I recommend this? A yes and a no.. Actually depends. We all have different body which means different effects on each individual. This may not work that much for me but it may work for you.

Is it worth it? If you a money to splurge, then yes why not :)

Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

1 comments