REVIEW(S): Fine Japan 100% Organic Pearl Coix Extract Powder

Hello girls! Sharing with you today another whitening product from Japan that comes in a powdered form. Yes, you heard it right. It’s not a whitening capsules or tablet but a whitening powder that you can easily add on your favorite drinks.
A few months ago, Cheska’s Store sent me this Fine Japan 100% Organic Pearl Coix Extract Powder which is a whitening supplement from Japan. Honestly, I was a bit hesitant and full of doubt when I first heard of this product. Really? A whitening powder?? It was then last March 2017 when I first tried this product. It’s already been a month and I’ve already seen some effects thus sharing this review today.
 
Product Info: Fine Japan 100% Organic Pearl Coix Extract Powder is a 100% Organic Japanese skin whitening food supplement. It is proven to give natural skin whitening plus a range of other medicinal benefits such as anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, and good for digestive system. Coix is said to lower incidences of stomach cancer and is being modified to treat liver and lung cancer cases. 
 
Fine Pearl Coix is natural, rich in nutrients and safe for body and skin. According to them, continued use will result to a healthy, rosy, porcelain white skin. (Source: http://hyc150.com/fine-pearl-coix-extract)__Main_)
Ingredients: Organic Pearl Coix Extract
Added health benefits: (source: HYC 150 Facebook)
- Improves and lightens complexion
- Helps cure warts
- Reduces pain and swelling in the legs
- Treats arthritis and rheumatism
- Prevents spasms
- Lowers blood sugar and act as sedative
- Treats conditions of gastrointestinal system such as diarrhea, poor digestion and abdominal bloating
- Promotes urination and works as diuretic to treat edema
Packaging: The product comes in this mini 15 sachet in a box.
  
 
Weight: 45g (1.5g x 15 sachets) per box
Price: Pls ask Cheska’s Store for the price
Scent/Taste: No taste at all. Smells like bread for me.
 
How To Use
You may take one sachet of Pearl Coix together on your drinks such as water, tea, coffee or milk. (I mix mine with my favorite coffee every day). Drink once a day on a regular basis to see results. For the supplement to take effect, it is advisable to take Pearl Coix for at least 30 days.
Review:
*Was able to try this for a month (March 2017) together with Snow Beautycare Glutathione.
 
Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
 
Pros:
- 100% Organic
- Since I’m already fair to begin with, I noticed minimal glow effect after a month
- Lesser/minimal breakouts
- Soft and supple skin
- The powder has no taste at all
- No side effects
- Food supplement/good for your body
- Recommended for those girls/boys that are into whitening but aren’t quite sure with oral supplements. Better take this powdered whitening supplement instead! :)
Cons:
- Maybe pricey for some
Verdict: After a month of using this product (consumed 2 boxes = 30 sachets), I can say that though the whitening effects are minimal, I’m still very IMPRESSED with the product itself. Not only it have whitening effects, it also has lots of benefits that are good for my body. Also, I love that it doesn’t have any taste at all or even side effects so I truly enjoy my fave coffee mixed with this. I’ve only used 30 sachets and for optimum result, one must take think product continuously. Truly, Fine Pearl Organic Pearl Coix Extract Powder is such an effortless way to whiten a skin.

 
 Fine Japan 100% Organic Pearl Coix Extract Powder is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :) 

2 comments