FOODTRIP(95): Teriyaki Boy Gateway Cubao

Everytime I went to Gateway Mall, I always pass by Teriyaki Boy restaurant but never had a chance to dine here since (1) Place looks so high-end and (2) I thought that serve pricey dishes. Haha But I was so wrong.. 
 

Came here at around 4pm on a Friday and place there were maybe 3-4 groups of customers dining in. We were immediately assisted by one of the staffs and we chose to dine near the window (kailangan ko ng magandang lighting haha). 

Place is spacious and enough to accommodate large packs of customers, I guess. Lighting can be a dim so if you want a nice photo of the foods, you can try to seat near the windows :) Menu was handed to us upon seating. 

Here's the menu from Zomato site. 
http://www.zomato.com/manila/teriyaki-boy-cubao-quezon-city/menu#tabtop

Here's what we ordered: 

Summer Set: Teriyaki Boy Chicken Rice Bowl, Katsudon Rice Bowl, Natsu Maki and two glasses of Iced Tea (Php379) 

Chicken Rice Bowl 
- The chicken was very tender and has this sweet & salty taste. At first, I thought that they will only give us small servings since this is just a promo meal but surprisingly, serving given were enough to satisfy us. 

Katsudon Rice Bowl 
- I like this Katasudon rice bowl as it was very tasty and crunch. Again, servings were enough for me. 

Natsu Maki 
- Whoa. They really gave us huge amount of natsu maki given that this is just a promo. They gave us 8 pcs to be exact and we were able to eat 4 pieces since we were already full at that time. 

Teriyaki Boy Chicken Ramen (Php225) 

"Our signature Teriyaki Boy Chicken served on top of your choice noodle in shoyu base" 
- This ramen is very flavorful and I like that the noodles were cooked well. 

Green Tea Jelly (Php75) 
"Green Tea gelatin with whipped cream and adzuki beans" 
- I like the green tea taste but just a bit dissapointed that the jelly itself wasn't that soft for my liking. The jelly reminded of "kutsinta". 

Green Tea Milkshake (add Php40 - Summer Set) 
- Not sweet for my taste and very refreshing so I really like this one. 

Iced Tea (included in Summer Set meal)

Overall, I was more than satisfied with the meals we ate here. Prices were affordable for me and can't wait to be back here with more friends. Highly recommended :) 


Teriyaki Boy Gateway Mall 
Located at: 3rd Floor Gateway Mall Araneta Center, Cubao 
Opens at: 10AM-10PM 
Phone num: 9115844 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/TeriyakiBoyPh
Teriyaki Boy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

3 comments

  1. Thank you for dining with us and writing good reviews about it. We hope you'll dine with us again soon and visit our other branches as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dining with us and writing good reviews about it. We hope you'll dine with us again soon and visit our other branches as well.

    ReplyDelete