FOODTRIP(64): Octoboy Lilac

Was so excited when I saw Octoboy, a new foodie stand along Lilac St.
 
  

Place is located just beside Ersao. I believe, they were only offering Takoyaki (3 for Php60 or 6 for Php120). 
 
We ordered their 6 pcs Takoyaki for Php120.

It’s really been a long time since I last ate takoyaki and I miss it! So I was really excited to eat Takoyaki when I saw Octoboy in Lilac. 

Their 6pcs Takoyaki looks so appetizing when served to us. Took a bite and taste was delish. I really don’t know how to explain this but I was really disappointed to see that after I took a bite, their Takoyaki was “sabog sabog” and not intact. Parang may air or space sa loob. Can’t explain well but I think it’s because the guy who was cooking seems to be in a hurry since there were a lot of people lining up that night. I heard the owner explaining to some customers that Takoyaki really takes time before it is cooked. But I dunno what happened. Hopefully they’ll improved on this since I really want to eat a decent Takoyaki. :)

  

Octoboy is located just beside Ersao in Lilac St.
post signature

0 comments