FOODTRIP(39): Gotti's Ristorante

A few weeks ago, I went to MOA for a transaction. Since MOA is really big place, we had a hard time deciding where to eat. Until the Italian Restaurant, Gotti’s Ristorante quite attracted us.
 
 
Place was a bit small and hot when we went there. I think the air-condition was off and they were only using an electric fan instead. Maybe because we went there on a weekdays so they turned the aircon off, I really don’t know. :(

Upon seating, servers immediately handed us the menu.

Here’s what we ordered:

Classic Lasagna (Php248)
 

Garlic Shrimp Pasta (Php180)
 

Margherita Pizza (Php250) and Fresh Lemonade (Php78)

I’ve read reviews that foods was really great but I honestly didn’t enjoyed the foods that much. Lasagna was good but nothing extraordinary. Though Garlic Shrimp Pasta was quite yummy. While the crust of the Margherita Pizza so thin and taste was simple. But I did like the sour taste of Fresh Lemonade they had. :)


Gotti's Ristorante Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments