FOODTRIP(37): Cheddar Burst Burgers


 

Looking for a new foodie spot at Lilac Street, found out the newest burger spot, Cheddar Burst Burgers. Place is located just beside Trick’s Resto, in front of Manila Wings and Bali Bliss.


They just opened for 1 week already when we went there. Place was a bit small, can occupy maybe 10-15 people inside but no worries ‘coz there’s still more tables and chairs outside. 

The staff was very accommodating and friendly. They handed us the menu flyers here:
 


According to them, the best-selling burgers are their Juicy Lucy Burgers which says, “It’s the Minneapolis, USA type of burger! A pure beef patty with cheese.”


Served in quarter pound or half pound beef patties. I’m kinda new to this Juicy Lucy burgers so when asked for the difference bout the classic style burgers and juicy lucy burgers, they said that juicy lucy burgers has melted cheese inside the beef patty. Sounds delish right?

Here’s what we ordered:

Juicy Lucy Bacon Mushroom Lucy (Php200) 
 
  
– Cheese stuffed beef patty served topped with premium beef bacons, cheddar cheese sauce and sliced mushrooms

Juicy Lucy Cheddar Burst Lucy (Php215) 
   

– Our signature cheese stuffed beef patty with overloaded cheddar cheese sauce, egg, bacon and fresh tomatoes, lettuce and onions
- The half pound juicy patty was quite big enough for me. Since I’m a cheese lover, I was disappointed that it wasn’t that cheesy enough for me. I was expecting a lot of oozing cheese inside the beef patty but I wasn’t able to taste much cheese from the inside. Burgers are delish indeed but not that cheesy for me.

Regular Fries served with Garlic Mayo (Php85)
- The fries together with the garlic mayo, btw, is a must try! 


Kettle Brew Beer (Php50)
 
- I’m not a drinker but I took a sip with the below zero Kettle Beer and it tasted good than your ordinary beer.


Dr. Pepper Cherry (Php40)
 
They actually gave us disposable plastic gloves to use so you can enjoy your burgers more.

What I didn’t liked about them is the price. :( The burgers are quite overpriced especially the juicy lucy burgers. I could actually buy other known burgers at that price even with drinks included. Even the fries are quite overpriced for me. (I dined here a few weeks ago, but saw that they have a new cheaper menu uploaded at zomato.com recently. Changed their menu?)

Overall, it was quite fun trying this new foodie spot at Lilac Street.
 image

Cheddar Cheese Burger
Located at: Lilac Street, Marikina
Contact number: 0998 573 3067




image

Cheddar Burst Burgers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments