FOODTRIP (30): Whitehouse Burger Café


Was searching for a new food trips in Marikina then found this new place just a few steps from Sta.Lucia/Tropical/McDo Marcos Highway. The place is called Whitehouse Burger Café.
 
 


**We actually had a hard time looking for the place since we taught it was near Calumpang/LRT Santolan station so we rode a trike at Santolan but we got confused since the trike drivers didn’t know the place nor Dragon St (we all taught it was in Dragon St). But the place was actually near Sta.Lucia rather than Santolan. It’s in Pambuli St., the street before Mc Do Marcos Highway. It’s somehow located in a residential area so you won’t really notice this place at first.



I taught that the place was small (as I saw in pictures) but I didn’t know that they still have more seats inside. I think the place can accommodate about 20-30 persons. Designs were retro themed. Ventilation was a bit okay since they only have electric fans in the place.
 
  

 


Staffs were nice since they immediately accommodate us and even offer water upon sitting.



Here’s the menu:
 



We ordered 3 Macheesemo Burger with 4oz of Beef Patty, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and Onion worth Php 105. The other burger ordered was Crybaby Burger with 4oz spicy beef patty, roasted (I dunno what it is called), lettuce, tomato, onion and honey mustard sauce. Along with the burgers, we also added up P45 for drinks (Iced Tea/Softdrinks) and Fries. For me, I opted to add P75 for flavored smores milkshake (Bubblegum flavor) and fries.

  
Macheesemo Burger was quite okay and simple. I was really expecting more flavor/different twist in their burger but it was just a normal burger. I even ask my friends how does this one tastes but I think we all have the same taste buds for this one.

I ordered Bubble gum milkshake for drinks since Bubblegum is my favorite flavor. Taste wasn’t that too sweet so it was quite okay for me.
 


Fries wasn’t that tasty enough because I think it really lacked salt. Bland taste for a fries.


  
Over all, I think we expected too much from this place since I really saw nice pictures of their foods in the internet. Our company doctor was always mentioning that she really wanted to try this one since she also think that this was quite good. 

 

Do I recommend this place? Maybe. Or maybe if they improve on their foods. But not quite sure if I’ll comeback as of now.



Whitehouse Burger Café
Located at: 35 Pambuli St. San Roque Marikina City
Contact Number: +02 6555709 ; +63 9177502417
post signature


0 comments