FOODTRIP (29): Breakfast Brothers

Who doesn’t want a breakfast all day? Right? Breakfast Brothers is one of the newly opened restaurant in Lilac Street just opened last month gave us new foods to try.
 
 

I’ve been eyeing this restaurant a few weeks ago since I always see their place when passing by along Lilac Street. Looking for a new place to eat at Lilac, we went to try this one a few days ago.

We went there at night, nearing their closing time. The place was well lighted even at night and I like that they have this big mirror facing their nice interiors in front. Staffs was kind enough to take our orders.

I wasn’t able to take a photo of their menu and I haven’t found any available menu online.

Here’s what we ordered:

I think this was one of their Brother’s Breakfast rice meal: Tapa (thinly sliced) with 2 eggs, 2 tomatoes with pesto and atchara. (Php 160-170 I think)
 
I enjoyed well their Tapa, a perfect combination of sweet and salty tapa. Just the right amount for me. Tomatoes and atchara are really best for anti - umay for this dish. 

We also ordered their Brother’s Breakfast rice meal: Adobo (I think this was chicken) with 2 eggs, 2 tomatoes with pesto and atchara too. 
 
- I was only able to taste this a bit and I think this adobo is also good to try.

For desserts, we were able to order their Buko Lychee Shebet (not sure if Php45 or Php60). 
 
- It’s like a crushed ice with buko lychee flavor. Definitely yummy with the just the right amount of sweetness. :D

Will definitely recommend this those who would love to try something new in Lilac Marikina. :

Breakfast Brothers
Located at: 73 Lilac Street SSS Village Marikina City
Phone Number: (02) 500 9852

Breakfast Brothers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato \
post signature

0 comments