FOODTRIP(24): Some Kind of Wonderful + Cookie Mug

A few weeks ago, I decided to accompany my friend to try some foodies at Lilac Street in Marikina.
 
 
We we’re looking for some heavy meal that time so I suggested to dine at Some Kind of Wonderful at Rainbow Street. I have already tried their foods and blogged about this one last year.

My friend taught that the place was big as seen on pictures. But it’s just a small comfy place that can accommodate 15-20 people. Place is really nice especially their retro interiors.
 

Anyway, here’s what we ordered:

Katsudon (Php120)
 
 - I already tried their pasta the last time so I opted to try this one instead. Nothing special about this one but I think it’s quite delish. Serving was enough to satisfy my hunger.

Puttanesca (Php120)
 
- This was ordered by my friend Grace.

 Still loving and recommending SKOW to everyone who wanna experience a different retro kind of dining.

Some Kind of Wonderful
Located at: Rainbow Street SSS Vill. Marikina City
Phone num: +02 409 1242 / +63 928271998


 After eating at SKOW, we went at Cookie Mug just at the end of Lilac Street (going to Antipolo/Masinag/Sumulong Highway).

I have already blogged about this one also last year. :)
 
  

We tried the smallest cookie shot available with Milk (Php68) and Caramel (Php78)
 

Still, caramel with cookie mug still taste the best!
 

 We also ordered their Baked Mac - Big (around Php100+) but I think it’s quite overpriced.
 

We had a little chitchat and took some pictures at the place. Place is small and a bit hot but it’s okay. I hope they’ll improve on that.

 
Overall, this still highly recommended. :)

Cookie Mug
Located at: 116 Lilac Street SSS Village Marikina City
Phone Num: (02) 218 0256

Cookie Mug Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments