Momopuri Peach Moist Barrier Lotion Review (2023)



Today's review will be about one of my FAVORITE REPURCHASED JAPANESE SKINCARE PRODUCT! I've used this one in 2020 and stopped because I had to use other skincare products and glad to repurchase this again in 2023. 

This product wasn't available in the Philippines before but I am glad that it is now locally available here. I remembered purchasing my first bottle as a "pasabuy" from Don Quijote in Japan as a Toni Sia made me buy product in 2020. I got mine recently in Shopee. 

I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin that is why I am very picky in using skincare products. Before, my skin easily breakouts to new product. Glad that now, I can try new products without breaking out so far. 


This is the Momopuri Peach Moist Barrier Lotion which is from the Japanese company BCL. It is a moisturizing lotion/toner that has a peach ceramide water to moisturize and make your skin supple and firm. It has Has Lactic Acid (lactobacillus) and Peach Ceramides to minimize fine lines and makes the skim soft and plump.  It also has It has Peach extract, Bergamot fruit extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins C, A, and E. It have a distinct light peach scent which I really like. 

Full Ingredients: 
Water, DPG, glycerin, PEG / PPG / polybutylene glycol-8 / 5/3 glycerin, arginine, enterococcus faecalis, corn oil, ascorbyl tetrahexyldecanoate, tocopherol, retinol palmitate, Na hyaluronate, phytosteryl glucoside / glucosyl Ceramide, bergamot fruit extract, methylgluces-20, peach leaf extract, silver oxide, BG, PCA glyceres-25 isostearate, Na oleate, xanthan gum, xylitol, citric acid, Na citrate, phytic acid, polyglyceryl laurate-5, Fragrance


Weight: 200ml 

Price: Php 500-600 (I got it HERE)

Scent: Peach scent 

Consistency: Watery but a little thicker than water 

How to use: 
After cleaning the face, apply 3-4 drops of this on a cotton pad and apply onto the face. Day and night time.


Check out my Youtube for the video review: 

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I've been using this product for about 4-5 months now (almost done with the 1 bottle). I use this during the night time together with my anti-blemish products. What I like about this toner is how it gives my skin THAT RIGHT AMOUNT OF MOISTURE for my OILY, ACNE PRONE & SENSITIVE SKIN. This toner may not be that moisturizing for some but for me, it got that right amount of moisture that my skin loves. It didn't made my skin oily to produce too much oil after use. In the morning, it leaves the skin soft, smooth and hydrated. It is not too moisturizing but moisturizing enough to keep my skin hydrated.

If you have a normal to oily skin, I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding this product on your skincare routine. Will definitely REPURCHASE after I finish the first bottle and I am also planning to purchase the MOIST BARRIER MILK one!!!


MOMOPURI MOIST BARRIER LOTION is avail on Shopee: (I got it HERE)

 

0 comments