FAVE SHIRT: NAOMI SHIRT from Charis Shop


Lately, I've been going to do errands and most of the time, I find comfort in wearing simple shirts. Well, I'm a basic kind of girl which loves to wear simple shirt-jeans/shorts. Today, let me share with you my CURRENT FAVE SHIRT that I've been wearing most of the times. (You might also have seen this most of the times on my stories and feeds). 

This is the NAOMI SHIRT  from CHARIS store (website) which is my ultimate go-to whenever I wan to buy Korean beauty and skincare products. So glad that they now have FASHION section for fashionista girls out there. 

Product Info: Best quality of the trendiest items in Seoul Korea. 

Size: Free (Over sized shirt. Estimated can fit L-XL frames) 
Length: 68 Shoulder 52 Chest: 58 Sleeve: 21
Color: White / Black 

Fabric: Cotton Polyester Mix (Made with light cloth; comfy when worn) 

Price: 1,520(Click HERE for direct link)
For more info about the NAOMI SHIRT, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1sMJ
#Charis #CharisCeleb 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official 

0 comments