Crystal White AHA Skin Whitening Soap Review

My road to skin whitening never stop so in the search of NEW whitening soaps in the market, I found one that really intrigued me. It's the AHA SKIN WHITENING SOAP from the skin care line - Crystal White. 

Crystal White Skincare is from VitaNutriscience which is the same makers of the famous Snow CapsSnow Skin Whitening SoapSnow Skin Whitening CreamSnow Skin Whitening LotionSnow Toner, the Acne Care Line and Crystal White Skincare Products. I've already tried MOST of the products from VidaNutriscience and I can say that ALL of the products I've tried from them are effective and highly recommended. 

The Crystal White Skincare line offers affordable whitening products for every Filipina. It was a few months ago when I first tried different skincare products from their line and giiiirl, I got a lot of feedback saying that it also works well for me and some are asking me where can they buy these. Glad that Crystal White Skincare is expanding and they add another whitening soap from their line. 
 
The AHA Skin Whitening Soap is a skin whitening soap infused with fruit-derived cleanser, Vitamin B3 and fresh botanical extracts used to softly scrub, deeply clear and evenly whiten the skin. This also has an exfoliating properties to moisturize the skin revealing a smooth and clear skin. Recommended for all skin types especially oily and dull skin. 
 

*Key Ingredients:
AHA - assists in revealing smooth, clear and moist skin underneath through its inherent capability of breaking bonds that hold dead skin cells together.
PeelWhite-B3 - to evenly whiten and gently peel off dead skin while increasing moisture, softness, resilience, and firmness as well as reducing pores, oiliness and signs of photodamage. 

A little something about AHA.
AHA means Alpha Hydroxy Acid which is obtained from natural plant and fruit extracts. It removes the top layers of the dead skin cells and also exfoliates the skin to reveal smoother, hydrated and younger skin. It also promotes skin firming, cleanses the pores and improves skin texture. 
Examples of AHA: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid and Citric Acid

Packaging: This comes in a yellow and white box and the soap itself is sealed in a plastic. The soap itself is color yellow.
 
 
 

Weight: 135g


Price: Php59

Scent: Fruity and sweet scent

How to Use: This soap can be used for the face and body although I prefer to use it only for my body,. 
I usually leave it on my skin for 3 - 5 minutes. I use this 2-3x a day. 
  

RESULT:
*Please take note that I only used the soap for my body
*I used the soap from Dec 2018 - February 2019

You can watch the video review on my Youtube channel below:
 
 

Pros:
- Affordable
- Visible whitening results as fast as 1 month of everyday use!
- Creamy white glow on the skin
- Tighter skin
- Fruity and sweet scent
- 1 bar can last for more than a month (with everyday use)
- No peeling 

Cons:
- Can be a little bit drying on the skin
- Not recommended for dry/sensitive skin

I've been using the AHA soap for about 3 months now and it definitely exceeded my expectations when it comes to whitening. My goal was to lighten my body tone as well as the dark areas such as my elbows and knees. On the 4th week of use, I noticed that my elbows and knees are 1-2 tones lighter compared to before. Theses areas are really darker compared to my body tone so I was really surprised that the AHA soap helped to lighten these areas. I also noticed that it gave me an overall creamy white skin which I loved. It actually maintained and even improved the tone of my skin. Though this soap made my skin a little dry so lotions are a must while using this. Please also make sure to wear sunscreen everyday while using the AHA soap. Overall, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding the Crystal White AHA Whitening Soap on your list for that radiant white skin! 

  
For more info about the Crystal White AHA Skin Whitening Soap, you may check out the links below:

6 comments

  1. Hi. Where can we buy this soap? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy it at Watson's. I bought this there...

      Delete
  2. I just bought the soap am yet to see the results

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks very effective, you might also like this one, click the link http://bit.ly/2Mp16VU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you are so open and honest with your explanations - thank you!

    water bottle with crystal inside

    ReplyDelete