REVIEW(S): Blair Cosmetics Lip Addiction in Cams

Lippies are now my thing but I don’t know why. There’s always something about lip sticks that makes me so obsessed on buying one. Haha It was then last year when I first started collecting lipsticks and I tell you.. I usually don’t use them because I’m just soo obsessed with hoarding and keeping them on my makeup box. Haha But on lazy days, I usually wear bb cream and just lip color because I believe that lipsticks or lip color makes a statement to your whole look.
Sorry about my intro about my lipstick obsession but I’m here to talk about my current fave lip brand and color which is the Blair Cosmetics. I’m not sure if you’re already familiar with the brand but I’ve heard them last year through bloggers and vloggers I’ve been following. Also, I always see their posts on my feeds that why I got so curious on why this brand have lots of positive feedbacks.
 
Blair Cosmetics introduced their lippies last year (2016) with their Matte Lipsticks and Matte Waterproof Lip Addictions. I got a chance to try both but for this review I will share with you my thoughts on their Lip Addictions (lip cream) in Cams shade.
 
Product Info: Blair Cosmetics Lip Addiction Kiss Proof Lacquer Matte has waterproof formula, smudge proof, soft and non-feathering.
 
Packaging: Comes in a dainty black and gold box. The product comes in a glass tube and has a doe foot applicator. No sticker or shade guide on the product itself.
 
  
 
Price: Php799 from Cheska’s Store
Shades: There are lots of shades to choose from. Got mine in “Cams” shade 
(grabbed from Blair Cosmetics' FB Page)
 
Formula/Texture: Highly pigmented and easily glides on the lips. Transfer proof, kiss-proof and smudge proof. Formula is a bit drying on the lips.
Longevity:
- Wearable up to 12 hours with minimal eating and drinking
- Had to retouch after 3 hours since I ate that day
Swatch:
 

Finish: Matte finish
 
Review:
- Please take note that I had to retouch after 3 hours after I ate. Though after that, I didn't retouched my lips up to 12 hours.
Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
  
 
Pros:
- Highly pigmented
- Kiss-proof, waterproof, smudge proof
- Long lasting (wearable up to 12 hours)
- No need retouch that much (except after eating)
- Wide range of shades to choose from
- Handy
- Easily glides on the lips, dries fast
Cons:
- Might be hard to remove :(
- A bit drying on the lips
- Can be a bit pricey for some
Verdict: This Blair Cosmetics Lip Addiction is my current fave since it’s kiss-proof, waterproof and smudge proof meaning I won’t need to retouch that much (except after eating). Formula is good as it glides well on my lips though you need to apply it fast since it dries easily. I also loooove this particular shade and glad I was able to pull of this look. They still have more shades to choose from so I’m looking forward to buying one again. :)


 
Blair Cosmetics Lip Addictions (lip cream) is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments