REVIEW(S): April Skin Magic Snow Cream

April Skin Magic Snow Cream is one the bestselling product of April Skin. Been seeing this one online but had no idea what it's for.
 

When I first got this snow cream, I wondered if this cream is used for skincare or as a makeup product. The product info we’re written in Korean so made a research first before using the product.

Product Info: April Magic Snow Cream is a cream that provides instant whitening and even long term whitening. It is very quick absorbing and doesn't smear on clothes. For key ingredients, they use Himalaya Glacier Milk as it contains minerals such as chlorine, magnesium and zinc which nourish skin with moisture and stimulate effective skin metabolism.

Packaging: Comes in this triangular white and apple green box with holographic snowflakes design around it. (click the photo to enlarge)
 
The product comes in this white tube.
 

Weight: 70ml

Price: Pls ask Cheska’s Store for the price

Scent: No scent

Shade/Color: Cream is in plain white color. Very sheer upon blending on skin.

Consistency: Watery, light and moisturizing. Glides easily upon application. Gets absorbed easily by the skin.

How To Use: You can actually use this for 3 purposes.
 
* As a Skincare: - Apply it every morning at the last step of skin care routine.
* For Makeup: - Apply Magic Snow Cream and add BB cream or foundation on top of it to make your makeup more brightening and moisturizing
* For other areas of the body: - Helps brighten up pigmented areas like knees, elbow and armpits. Review:

Review/Results: At first, I was actually confused as to how I would use the product. So I actually tried it as a skincare, makeup and for the body in my 2 months of trying this product out.

*As a Skincare: *Actually forgot to take a photo on this one. But my skin is currently suffering from pimple breakouts (hormonal pimples) + blemishes as you can see on the photo below :( Anyway, this product did lighten my skin A BIT but didn't really have much effect on the blemishes.

*As a Makeup Base: (Pls excuse my current skin condition. Had lots of pimple breakouts lately T.T )
 

*For the body:
 

Made a video review on my Youtube channel below:

Pros:
- Instant whitening
- Hydrating/moisturizing
- Feels lightweight on the skin
- Easily absorbs the skin
- Non sticky
- Handy packaging
- Can be used as a skincare (for moisturizing) and makeup (makeup base for brightening effect)

Cons:
- Whitening effects are temporary

Verdict: Overall, I love this product as this can be used as skincare and makeup in one. As a makeup product, I do recommend this for those who want to brighten up their face and give and instant glow to their look. This product is recommended for dry skin especially when used as a makeup base as it really hydrates and moisturize the skin.
For 2 months of use, I use this as a skincare whitening cream that I apply overnight. It gives a nice glow after wash though not much change on my blemishes and pimple marks.

April Skin Magic Snow Fixing Foundation is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

2 comments

  1. Thank you very much for the review! I´m thinking about buying this cream ♥

    http://blog-de-la-licorne.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete