REVIEW(S): Tony Moly - Tony Tint Delight in #1 Cherry Pink

Since last year, I’ve already been fond of using lip tints because I think it is more long lasting compared to lipsticks or lip creams. Korean tints are now a trend and one of the most popular beauty items. I’ve already tried few tints from popular brands namely: Etude House Dear Darling Tint #2, The Face Shop’s My Lips Eat Cherry and Peri Pera Peri’s Tint Water. This time, I’ll try Tony Moly Delight #1 Cherry Pink Lip Tint which I bought for Php 198 only!
 
 

Been reading a lot of positive reviews on this one so I bought this tint. 

It says:
Lip tint with 98% of moisture base.
Botanical oil prevents from drying and keeps moisture on lips.
3 vivid colors / No benzophenone, no talc / Fresh and sweet fruit scent.
Major ingredients: Rose hip oil, Jojoba oil, Argan oil
They actually have 3 nice shades to choose from: (1) Cherry Pink  (2) Red and (3) Orange Cha Cha. This is time I bought Tony Moly’s Tony Tint Delight in #1 Cherry Pink.

Packaging: Packaging is really nice, simple and cute. I find it really adorable that it‘s applicator’s handle is heart shaped. Packaging also contains 10ml of the product. Though I can’t read what’s at the back part of the tint.
 
 

Shades/Swatches: I chose (1) Cherry Pink since I like red pink tones rather than red tones. I really wanna try the orange one but they didn’t have stock at that time? Anyway, the color is well pigmented. Though this one’s a little bit hard to remove so it’s really long lasting.
  

Consistency: Between jelly and water type. I like it because you
only need just a few dab of the tint on your lips and voila! It’s also very easy to glide on the lips.
 

Smell: It has a nice fruity smell.

Price: Bought at an affordable price of Php198 ONLY! Cheapest lip tint bought! :)

Longevity: It can last up to 6-8 hours without retouching (with a bit eating
and drinking) for me.
 

More Photos when used:
 
 
 

Pros:
-         Cheaper than other Korean brands / Very
Affordable (Php198)
-         Long lasting (can last up to 6-8 hours)
-         Easy to use / glides easily
-         Cute packaging / nicely fits on your “kikay kit”
-         Vibrant pink red tint color

Cons:
-         Tony Moly branches are limited. Bought this at Tony Moly Eastwood branch and I find it kinda hassle to go the place just to buy this. Hopefully they’ll have more branches near my place :)

 

Overall, I like this lip tint a lot and might settle for this tint for a while.



post signature

0 comments