Keenoniks Cabbage Calming Toner Pad Review

Finally, back with another Korean skincare product review that I've been using for almost a month now. I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin I really choose the products that I will try and review. This product really improved my skin that is why I am sharing this review today.

This is the CALMING TONER PAD from the Korean brand Keenoniks. It is an all-in-one PHA peeling and soothing cabbage toner pad that removes dead skin cells. It removes residue and preps the skin for makeup. It gives a soothing and cooling effect, minimizes pores and gently exfoliates the skin. 

Packaging: It comes in a semi transparent white plastic tub that contains 70 pre soaked pads. 


Embossed side - removes excess sebum, any residues and dead skin cells.
Silky smooth side - leave skin smooth and silky.


Weight: 150ml/70 pads Price: ₱990(Click HERE for direct link)

How to Use: After cleansing the skin, gently wipe the entire face with the toner pad except the eye area. Can be used in the morning and/or night routine. I personally like to cut the pads into 2 parts to maximize the use. 1/2 pad is already enough for my whole face. 

Pros:
- Vegan toner pads
- Smooth skin after use
- My skin feels clean
- Hydrating 
- Brightens the skin
- Feels cool on the skin
- Good for all skin types

Cons: 
- A mild peeling on the first few days. weeks of use 
For more info about the KEENONIKS CABBAGE CALMING TONER PAD, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1F1W
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Keenoniks #KeenoniksCabbageCalmingTonerPad #CabbageCalmingTonerPad 
@charisceleb_ph @hicharis_official @keenoniks

0 comments