Cat Milk Box (Scratching Box) for Cats Review

Currently, I have 6 puspin cats at home. 2 Female cats and 4 Male cats. My youngest one is a 9month old Male black cat I call him "Liit" since he is so tiny when we got him, Since I have now experience with taking care of my cats, I want Liit to enjoy his time as a young cat by buying things for him. I didn't have a chance to spoil my older cats when they were younger as I was on the process of still learning how to take care of cats plus I didn't have that budget to spoil them that time. 
Now let me share with you this cute cat milk box that I got from Shopee. It is a Cat Milk Box with scratch pad inside. 
"Cats get comfort and security from enclosed spaces, which is why they love spending time in cardboard boxes. Cats use boxes as hiding places where predators can't sneak up on them from the side or behind. This is ideal for cats as their reaction to stressful situations is often to run and hide. It includes a scratcher inside the box with cat" 

Price: Php 349

Size : 54cm x 33cm x 32cm

Where to buy: https://invol.co/cl69y05

This cat scratching box is ideal for small cats or kittens. I have 5 adult cats and they can't fit inside. Only Liit (9 month old cat) can fit inside and use the box. I bought this one months ago and Liit still uses it but since he is at that stage where he is so territorial, he sprays his urine inside the box thus damaging it so I don't use the box anymore. I use the scratching pad for him to use but not the box itself.
Overall, I still love this box as Liit had a great time using this scratch box, Maybe I'll buy another one once he is neutered. 

0 comments