Changement Long & Curl Mascara and Eyelash Tonic Review

Mascara is life and I can't go out without a mascara as I have a small eyes and mascara makes my eye pop. I wasn't a mascara girl until 2014 where I started to buy different makeup starting with a mascara. Since then, I have tried different brand of mascaras. I 2 types of mascara to look for. For everyday mascara, I prefer light ones, those that can be easily removed by a cleansing water or makeup wipes. For event, going out mascara, I preferred those that are long wearing (keeps the lashes curled for a long time) and the waterproof ones. 
 
Today, I'll share with you my CURRENT FAVORITE (Event/going out) mascara that I've been using every time I go out these past few weeks. This is the Changement Long & Curl Mascara and Eyelash Tonic from the brand Korean brand Lucir Beauty. It's a 2-in-1 function that is a mascara and tonic for the lashes. It keeps the lashes curled up as the same time nourishes it to keep it long and healthy. Waterproof and creates a doll-like lashes. 
 
Eyelash TonicIt has Hyaluronic acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen for moisturize and give nutrition to the eyelashes. It has fine thin brush to reach the tip of the roots. 

Long and curl mascaraIt uses a bullet-type of brush which curls evenly and creates a natural neat long eyelashes without sticking together. Uses vegetable plant wax which sis produced from plants and dissolved in a solvent. Also has collagen to make the eyelash resilient and flexible. Safe to use. 

*Key Ingredients: 
Hyaluronic Acid 
Collagen 
7 extracts (Celery extract, Cabbage leaf extract, Rice extract, Tomato fruit/leaf/stem extract, Turnip leaf extract, carrot extract, Broccoli extract) 
3 types of peptides 

When I first saw the packaging of this mascara, I IMMEDIATELY FELL IN LOVE. It's a dual ended mascara and tonic in 1 in rose gold color. It is slim and very easy to use.  
 
   

Mascara - 4mm long fiber containing brush that creates natural flexible eyelashes.  
  
 

Weight: 5ml mascara, 5ml eyelash tonic. Can be used within 6 months after opening.  
Price: ₱1,520 (Click HERE for direct link)

How to use: 
Please use mascara and eyelash tonic separately. Use mascara for makeup and apply eyelash tonic to your eyelashes before sleeping. 
 
Mascara: 
Brush the eyelashes out from the roots. Put the brush vertically and apply it evenly on your eyelashes to make it rich. 

Eyelash Tonic: 
1. Wash morning/evening and use just before basic skincare. Use a brush to apply it near the eyelashes to absorb nutrients. 
2. Use the tip to apply it from the end of the eyelash root up to the outside. 


 
 
 
  
Pros:
- love the packaging
- easier application of mascara
- doesn't clump
- waterproof 
- makes the eyelash long and healthy
- has a lot of good ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and collagen 

Cons:
- pricey
- available online 
 
For more info about the CHANGEMENT LONG & CURL MASCARA AND EYELASH TONIC, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @lucir.beauty
 

2 comments

  1. You have a very delicate beauty, so this mascara looks great on you and you look fresh. Would you recommend mascara for thin lashes to lengthen and thicken them? Currently I have eyelash extensions http://starlashstudio.com.au/ but I would also like to use mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very delicate beauty, so this mascara looks great on you and you look fresh. Would you recommend mascara for thin lashes to lengthen and thicken them? Currently I have eyelash extensions https://starlashstudio.com.au/ but I would also like to use mascara.

    ReplyDelete