STYLISH GLASSES from Firmoo Optical + FREE Glasses!

Lately, I’ve been obsessed with wearing glasses because it makes any outfit different or stylish. Last June, I had an opportunity to check out Firmoo site which offers different stylish eye glasses on their site. Here’s the link of my BLOG review and YOUTUBE review in case you missed it. And a few weeks ago, Firmoo was so kind enough to send me another pair of glasses from their site. Yay!
 
Firmoo is a global online shop where you can shop regular glasses and even prescription ones. I believe they are based on the US and can ship to other countries like the Philippines. I’ve heard their brand or site from few Youtubers I’ve watched and was so curious as to why most of their customers have a POSITIVE experience with them. Here in the Philippines, I’ve noticed that there are lots of Youtubers who already purchased and made a review for them.
   
I’ve already discussed on my previous blog post HERE the details about Firmoo but for starters, I will share with you how to EASILY purchase your eye glasses from Firmoo.

Let’s start off by of course, signing up at Firmoo.com. There, you can browse for lenses that you like. The site is very easy to navigate since you can sort everything from men and women glasses to material, frame, size, shape and style. They offer wide variety of glasses to choose so I really had a hard time choosing what to order.
  

I know that purchasing glasses online can be a bit difficult since you won’t see how these glasses would look on you. Glad that Firmoo has this option where you can upload your photos and virtually try the glasses on you. I tell you, this option made my life easier as I choose the best one for me. (Though all really looks good! I tell you!)
    

You can also check the frame size of the glasses you want as they provide measurements for the glasses. The description also includes what materials where used as well as the weight of the glasses. I like that they also have a photo sample uploaded from their customers so I have vision on how it will look on me.
  
Next you can select the lens that you want to buy and then you will be directed to page where you can customize your glasses. Here you can see the “What kind of glasses do you need”. I chose the Non-Rx one since I don’t need a prescription ones. You can also choose the lens thickness, lens color and lens coating. (click the photos to enlarge)
  
  
  

Would you believe that it took me 4 hours just to decide what to order since there’s really A LOT OF STYLISH GLASSES TO CHOSE from!

The lens I chose was priced for $23.99 or Php1208.74 with no prescription. I'm not sure of the price of the precsription lenses here in the Philippines but I heard they're expensive so imagine having a prescription lens for $23.99 only!

   
I love how WELL COORDINATED they are as they will send you a tracking number on your email and expect 5-7 working days for the shipment of my package. I placed my order on a Thursday and received it on my doorstep on the next Thursday. Yes! They have a DOOR-TO-DOOR shipping which is a GREAT THING for me as to avoid the hassle of going to the Post Office to pay for custom fees and claim the package.

This time I purchased this famous style #YSL366. This style is one of my options when I checked out their site last June. But of course, I end up buying the #S947 pink glasses that time. This style is one of their best sellers as I’ve been seeing lots of review of this on Youtube.
  
This eye glasses are a bit bigger than the first glasses I purchased (#S947) but no worries since it fits perfectly for me.
 

The glasses come in with a hard case, Firmoo pouch, screws and a cleaning cloth.

The frames I got has gold frames and in Medium size. This frame may be a bit wide on me but glad that I find this comfortable to use. This style may be a bit flimsy, fragile and lightweight because of the materials used. I do recommend taking an extra care for this glasses.
 
  
Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
Overall, I’m HIGHLY SATISFIED with my 2nd purchase from Fimoo Optical. They made online eye glasses purchase VERY EASY, from choosing on their variety of stylish eye glasses to purchasing and finally, shipping it to your doorstep. There’s always an email update of your packages as well as an email follow up after purchase. By the way, they offer the MOST AFFORDABLE glasses ever as their glasses are no more than $39 (remember I got mine in $23.99 only!). They also offer 3-month warranty for every lens purchased. That’s totally a great thing especially for customer who fear of buying internationally. What I also like about them is they have the fastest international shipping as the whole process only took 6 days. Plus, they even delivered the package right on my doorstep. The lens was affordable, stylish and perfect for me. Thank you Firmoo for adding another SUPERB eye glasses on my collection.
By the way, if you want to cooperate with Firmoo, you can send an email at: service@firmoo.com 
Again, a big thanks to Firmoo for the fast-international transaction and quality lens.

 
Get 50% discount when you purchase your glasses at Firmoo using my code: 32ac3 (valid until September 9, 2017)
FREE glasses code: d65dffcd3e when you purchase here (https://www.firmoo.com/promo-flashfree.html?utm_source=email&utm_medium=content&utm_campaign=autoservice-review&fsr_campaign=1iGJxalEJM) (valid til September 14, 2017)
Get 20% off on any frames; c8e28443a5 (valid til September 15, 2017)

Get $10 off on your next purchase: 8577b2925a (Valid til September 30, 2017)  
 
 

1 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this information! I must visit their website!!!

    polaroid sunglasses buy online at Siddharth Opticals

    ReplyDelete